9/16/12

Whaaaaaa?

HEY
Sooo... I've been busy lately, not that anyone realized since the traffic on this blog is comparable to the one at the cemetary at night. OH I'll just pretend I don't care, shut myself up in my room, drink coffee and cry. Yeah.. I've been doing a lot of that recently. Crying has been one of those luxuries.. I feel much better afterwards :). I guess I didn't handle the move as well as I thought I would.

The problem is, I miss people. 

Okay. So I've been thinking about starting a youtube channel. I mean, I've got one obciously but I haven't posted anything in my entire life. I'm not going to ask about "your" opinion, because in my case "you" are non-existant. I just wish I had some more followers. It might feel like having friends. Woah, I'm doing a Lovegood now. I do have friends.. not here.. sadly :( though there are potential friends, but so far I can only call them aquaitances.


Heeeeelll yeah, ugly face for the win.

No comments: