9/24/12

POP

Pop! There it goes. Am I the only one that gets super duper over-excited when I've got bubblegum... probably.
I realized school is easy and I'm not as busy as I say I am.. don't get me wrong.. I'm busy ok... but with doing things that are actually interesting.. like chewing bubblegum or playing the piano and so on.

Oh yeah, I'm having so much fun now.

I'd like to clear something up once and for all. Okay. Here goes. SOO listen. People, when you listen to Rock music, that's fine (I do to, as a matter of fact), but you can't say you hate Pop music, because thereby you're saying you hate Rock. Rock is a subcategory of Pop, people, and so is R n' B, Rap, Reggae and everything except Jazz and classical music. I'm glad that's out of the way.

Listen to this awesomeness

No comments: