9/28/12

I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream.

But when I scream I actually get it.

Oh I love ice cream. Especially the cookie dough from Ben & Jerry's.

So basically I was told to bake muffins because I have to because all the neighbours are getting together and apparently I need to make muffins, great. Luckily I'm not that bad in baking. Yay, I'll begin as soon as I stop writing this.

Hahahaha I know something funny. I used to think that one of my friends that I'm particularily close with smells really nice but now I found out it's me smelling great because of my shampoo... that's so weird and it makes me feel happy. What kind of word is "shampoo" though.. it's stupid shamPOO. I'm guessing it has like Hindi origin or something.

So long peeps.

TWEET ME
TUMBL AROUND WITH ME (this is new for me)
ASK ME

No comments: