5/11/12

School

School is fun. But not the school part, I mean.. you meet all the nice people. Don't you think The end of the school year is sooo close now.. I really don't want it to end.

Hi by the way.

"I'm not bored. I've got tons of things to do." I keep saying this to myself, but now I'm actually realizing, that I actually am bored, and I haven't got anything to do.

I had a history test today. I think it went quite well. It was warm today, very warm. I got to watch boys in sunglasses.. I like when boys have sunglasses.. or wet hair, or if they have sth to do with music.

How did I get to the point of man, I was talking about school. Well, guess I got sidetracked. I don't know what to write anymore.  I  l i k e  p a n d a ' s . And chameleons, there awesome, they have 2 fingers.

Bye.

No comments: