5/8/12

Food.

Well hello!
I think I have mentioned how fond I am of food. Today I wanted to devote a whole post to food. Food is awesome. 

Food is one thing people certainly can't live without. You can only stand about 5 days without food, though other people might be less used to eating three big meals a day.. so they might manage a little longer, or if your anorectic.. but that's a sickness.

 Everybody's definition of food is different.. I mean culture wise. For example: If you put up a sign that you can't eat food somewhere it'll vary from country to country. In China it will be a bowl of Rice in most of Europe it'll be a chicken or a loaf of bread in North America it'll be hamburger (no offence here.. but that is how it is).. so what does it depend on? What the people like best, what the people find most filling or what 'fits best'.

My favorite food is.. I honestly don't know. From the food pyramid I probably like fruits, meat and dairy best. I like shrimps,  sushi, rare steak, fruit smoothies, and lamb chops... well these are the things you can wake me up in the middle of the night for. 


Ava in glasses :>
Bye bye bye bye bye

No comments: