6/2/12

BIRTHDAY

Hey!
What's up?? I know I haven't written for a while. So... It was my birthday on the 25th of May... and today I threw a party, which was quite aaaaweeesome :) Everybody was dancing. It was soooo nice. And all my friends came, which made me so happy. I'll show you what I got in a post one day. Maybe today.
Okay. I'm posting here:
 And that person next to me is my friend : ) . And what I got was a Lilou bracelet and another bracelet. They are soo insanely pretty. And I'll talk about my outfit in my next post.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Really nice bracelet, but your dress (it's dress? I don't see everything ;P) - i love it. Amazing, seriously!

Anonymous said...

zgadzam sie z typiareczka hehe, ladna ta bransoletka no, ale do szkoly jej nie nosisz : ((
+ twarz najladniejsza, KTÓRĄ KOCHAM, a nei ze sukienka (cuuudowna) i bransoletka! Zeby rzeczy wygladaly ladnie na Tobie czeba byc pienkym i powabnym jak Słoniaa! : D